What we changed to keep everyone safe during COVID 19
We all want to get through these tough times in the smartest and safest way possible. Here at FitBlender we take pride in being Golden Hill's premier community fitness center and are doing more than the bare minimum to keep everyone happy and healthy while still providing the best and most well rounded functional workouts for everybody and every-body.
Due to these changes, we have to limit how many memberships we can offer but please reach out to us with any questions or if you want to be placed on the waiting list.
Also, if you are looking for at-home workouts, email us as we will gladly send you access to our massive list of curated workouts that can be done anywhere, free of charge.
- We are offering indoor and outdoor classes daily.
- Masks or face coverings at all times inside the gym.
- Wash / sanitize hands both entering and exiting the gym.
- Equipment is sanitized before and after use, including our exclusive ZapGym screens.
- Reduced class sizes to 5 people max, including the coach.
- New workout zones will keep you 10' apart while continuing to offer a variety of equipment and exercises while maintaining a proper safe distance.
- To reduce traffic in the gym, we can no longer offer "1-week trial memberships" but instead we offer first-time, drop-in classes for only $10 and you can repeat use for up to a full week.
- Though we used to have 24/7 access and "jump in jump out" classes, we now only offer 45-minute reservations and private training in as small as 15 minutes increments (micro privates) before and after all class blocks to ensure proper social distancing.
- Symptom screenings prior to workout. Please do not come to the gym if you have any fever, cold/flu, sneeze, cough, allergies, or anything similar. Stay home and rest up!
- All coaches will do a pre-entry symptom check including temperature check.
- The gym is professional-grade sanitized every evening after closing.